My friends call me Tu (AKA The number between 1 and 3, you in Spanish, French, etc). Ask me for the native pronunciation if you really want to know.
If you’re really that interested here’s a synopsis of my life:
- I was an “oops at 42” as my family affectionately likes to joke around about. I’m 21. My oldest sibling is…41 or so? I am now the tallest of my siblings at 5’10”. Yeah, my family is short.
- Elementary: I have no idea, but people thought I was cool because I could draw pokemon. That lasted all about until 3rd grade.
- Middle school: Who even remembers middle school? The only thing I distinctly remember is that in 8th grade one of my friends was caught giving a handjob to another student.
- High school: Insert awkward person until about junior year, when I finally accepted that I was gay. Doesn’t define who I am nor ever will. My life was dominated by IB and yearbook. I’m a nerd. Whatever.
- In high school I lived with one of my older sisters instead of my parents after some family issues.
- College: Advertising + Linguistics + Technology, Arts and Media (TAM). PLC. Volunteering. Internships. Following my bliss as my best friend puts it.